Projection Image Evaluation
Monday, June 5, 2017
St Anthony's Church Basement Hall,
2347 Inglewood Avenue
Judges: Peggy Sloan, Larry Breitkreutz
Submission DEADLINE: Midnight ,Friday June 2nd, 2017
If you plan on attending, please
2017 NSPS Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the members of the North Shore Photographic Society will be held on: Monday, June 5th, 2017, at 7:30 p.m., at St Anthony's Church Basement Hall, 2347 Inglewood Avenue, West Vancouver, B.C.
- Approval of the Minutes of the June 13th 2016, NSPS AGM meeting. Copies available upon request.
- Receiving the Presidents report on the past year's activities.
- Receiving the Treasurers’s Report. The financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2016, and the report of the current financial status.
- Thank volunteers for their support.
- Resignation of current Directors.
- Electing the four Directors for 2017-2018 in accordance with the by-laws.
- President: Margo Dornan Seconded by:
- Vice-President: Norah Corbet Seconded by:
- Secretary: Sheila Dallimore Seconded by:
- Treasurer: Kathryn McGarvey Seconded by:
- Volunteers for Committee positions 2017-2018
- CAPA Liaison: vacant
- Digital Competitions Coordinator: vacant
- Equipment Set-up: vacant
- Field Trips Coordinators: Margo Dornan, Gregory Johnson
- Membership/Certificates Coordinator: Susan Stanley
- NS Challenge Coordinator: Chris Stanley
- Print Coordinator: Carol Coleman
- Print Retrieval: vacant
- Programs Coordinator: Margo Dornan
- Projectionist: David Laronde
- Publicity NS Challenge: Len Grinke
- Receipt of Digital Submissions: Chris Stanley
- Records and Statistics: Manrico Scremin
- Refreshments: vacant
- Score Keepers: Victoria Low, Kathryn McGarvey, Randy Singer
- Social Events Coordinator: Peggy Sloan
- Web Administrator: Susan Stanley
- Consideration of such other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting. NSPS Relocation to Unitarian Church in September 2017.
- Adjournment of the meeting