Monday October 23, 2017 @ 7:30 pm is Program Night
North Shore Unitarian Church
Free for Members, $10 for Visitors
North Shore Photographic Society presents an evening with Marc Koegel, the director of Vancouver Photo Workshops. Marc is well known throughout the world for his ND, B&W, and Minimalist Photography.
Marc will take us through his trip to the Westfjords of Iceland. His show will take you to places that the usual Iceland photo tours do not go.
Registration at North Shore Unitarian Church continues on Monday October 23rd at
7 pm. We look forward to seeing returning and new members! Click here for a map, driving instructions, and site photos!
CAPA Photo Journalism Competition - Invitation to submit digital images
deadline - Tuesday November 14, 2017
Burnaby Village Museum
The 34th Annual North Shore Photographic Challenge is set for Saturday March 17, 2018 - save the date!
NSPS Volunteer Opportunities Available Read more
|Here is the 2017/2018 photo club List of Meetings. You can now save-the-dates.
When you register with the North Shore Photographic Society Meetup you'll get all the updates.
Places you might want to take your camera
- Remembrance Day Ceremony - Saturday Nov. 11, 2017
- Festival of Lights at VanDusen Garden - Dec. 1 2017 to Jan. 2, 2018
- The Conservation Area at Maplewood Flats, North Vancouver
- Bloedel Conservatory, Vancouver
- Simon Fraser - Burnaby Campus
- Quarry Rock, is a small hike with a view of Deep Cove in North Vancouver
- Vancouver Public Library Central Branch
- Granville Island
- Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Nitobe Memorial Garden A traditional Japanese Tea and Stroll garden located at the University of British Columbia.
- TRIUMF at UBC Canada's national laboratory for particle and nuclear physics and accelerator-based science