- Image Evaluation
A total of two images, digital or slide, are allowed per member for each projection night.
Each section of the digital image upload form must be filled out to allow for proper processing of your images. Your email, name and star rating are required, along with sizing and title information for each of your two images. The two images are designated “A” & “B”.
Note the location on your computer where your image files are stored. The upload form will prompt you for the location in the `Select Image Files` section.
- The image file name on your computer does not have to match the title you give the image on the upload form. The title on the upload form will be read out when your image is shown during projection night.
- The file format of your image should be .jpg
- Images size may be any combination of sizes up to 1400 horizontal and 1050 vertical.
- Image ‘A’ will be projected first and will receive a score and a critique by one of the judges.
- Image ‘B’ will be projected second and will receive a score but no critique.
For step by step instructions on how to submit your digital image for projection, please click here.
If you are unable to use the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org