- Image Evaluation
Archive for category Competitions
In the last few years the club has not had enough images to enter the CAPA Altered Reality competition. For the January 2015 competition, we would like club members to consider producing and submitting altered reality images suitable for the CAPA competition.
CAPA instructions for Altered Reality:
Manipulate your own photographs using post-processing software to create surreal images — abstract, impressionistic and experimental effects using montages, collages, composites, or any other techniques.
There is no limit to what you can do.
- You may submit more than one image, but only one image per photographer is allowed for the actual competition
- Images can be sized to a maximum 1400 horizontal x 1050 vertical pixels @ 72 – 120 ppi
- Please do not exceed the allowable image size
- Square images can be up to 1050 pixels vertical and horizontal
- Images must be in JPEG format, in SRGB colour space
- Use the Altered Reality upload form under the Uploads tab or click here
- Submission deadline is December 31, 2014
Have fun – alter your reality and create a masterpiece!
If you have any questions please contact Gregory at firstname.lastname@example.org .